- Land Acquisition Department – Press Note for Construction, Maintenance, Management and operation of proposed Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway in Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Land Acquisition Department – Notification of the Social Impact Assessment for construction of 4 lane road from Rakholi main road to Sayli Junction (Ch 0/0 to 2/0)
- Land Acquisition Department – Preliminary Notification for Improvement of newly constructed approach road to Circuit House at Bhurkudfalia, Silvassa.
- Land Acquisition Department – Preliminary Notification for Construction of Infrastructure project of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project (MAHSR).
- Rate contract for Purchase of Biochemistry Material Tender Notice for Rate contract for Purchase of Biochemistry Material
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Rate contract for Purchase of Pathology Laboratory Material
- Revenue Department Seasonal Fruit (Mangoes) On 62 Trees In Govt. Land Bearing Survey No. 359 Admeasuring 0-73 Hect. Of Village Silli On 28/01/2021 At 11.30
- Silvassa Smart City Limited Tender for Hiring Agency for production of Short Film
- Department of Industries, District Industries Centre Walk-In-Interview for the post of Programmer
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Advertisement for Various posts
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.