- Online Admission Form - Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Allied Health Science,Silvassa (2022 -23) New
- Online Admission form (Institute of Paramedical Science 2022-23)
- Admission of B.Sc. Nursing 2022-23
- Land Acquisition Department - Notice under section 21 of the RFCTLARR Act, 2013 for the purpose of Widening of existing NH848A road Rakholi bridge to Khadoli upto Velugam DNH Border.
- Provisional Merit List of Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Allied Health Sciences,Silvassa (2022-23)
- Directorate of Education – Notice of Eligible / Ineligible Candidate for the Post of Data Entry Operator (NIPUN Bharat), under Samagra Shiksha, DNH & DD
- Labour Department – Press Notice regarding Rozgar Mela at Khanvel on 04/12/2022
- Land Acquisition Department- Corrigendum Arbitration Award U/S 3G of National Highway Act, 1956 for Construction of Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway in the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Rate Contract of purchase of Ophthalmic Equipment
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Rate Contract for Purchase of Consumables for Laboratory equipment
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services Daman & Diu Tender Notice for Appointment of Statutory Auditor under National Ayush Mission
- Silvassa Municipal Council Auction of Scrap Plastic Karba (35 Ltr)/PVC Water Tank (1000 Ltr) etc.
- Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital Advertisement of the various posts on Short term contract basis under Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Silvassa
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services Advertisement for the various post on Short term contract basis under NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute.
- District Industries Centre, Department of Industries Advertisement regarding Emplacement of District Resource person under U.T Implemented Centrally Sponsored Scheme Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Dhodia, Varli, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.