- Land Acquisition Department – Draft Rehabilitation and Resettlement scheme for Improvement of Horizontal Curve on Silvassa-Naroli road between Ch.7/8 to 8/0 km near village Dhapsa
- Directorate of Education, Advertisement of Reimbursement of Fees to Girl students pursing professional courses under Saraswati Vidya Yojana for the AY 2019-20 for all the districts of D&NH and DD
- Land Acquisition Department – Preliminary Notification for widening of Silvassa Dandulfalia chowk main road to Umarkui road upto Silvassa Municipal limit.
- List of Street Vendors who have to pay their Vending fees arrears in the office of SMC
- Silvassa Smart City Limited Advertisement for the Post of Project Manager
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Silvassa Advertisement for Visiting Faculty
- Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital Advertisement for various posts
- Directorate of Education Advertisement for the Post of Principal, Sr. Lecturer and Lecturer under Teacher Education under Samagra Shikhsa
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.