- Land Acquisition Department – Final SIA report for construction of Athletic Running track in Sayli sports complex.
- Department of Women & Child Development – Candidates are selected for the ICDS project in Dadra and Nagar Haveli under the Women & Child Development
- Land Acquisition Department – Draft SIA report for construction of Athletic Running track in Sayli sports complex.
- Land Acquisition Department – Draft SIA report for widening of road from Khanvel Junction to Khedpa border.
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Purchase of Biochemistry Materials
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Rate contract of Purchase of Dengue Testing Kits
- Silvassa Municipal Council Tender Notice for Outsourcing of an agency comprising of 60 workers for 240 days for prevention and control of Dengue and other Vector Borne Diseases in the jurisdiction of Silvassa Municipal Council, Silvassa (2021-22)
- Labour Department Tender Notice for Hiring of Vehicle (Swift Dzire, Ertiga, Innova) with A.C.
- No post to display
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Dhodia, Varli, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.