- Notification regarding age of superannuation in respect of Cadres of Doctors working in U.T. Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services – Provisional Merit list of Government College Of Nursing, Daman
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services – Provisional Merit list of Shri Vinoba Bhave College of Nursing, Silvassa.
- Department of Education – Advertisement of MBA and Pharmacy
- Medical & Public Health Department Tender Notice regarding Purchase of Generic Medicines for SDH, Khanvel
- Medical & Public Health Department Tender Notice regarding Purchase of Generic Medicines
- Medical & Public Health Department Various Tenders
- Sports and Youth Affairs, Silvassa – Annual Operation and Comprehensive maintenance contract of Swimming Pool
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Advertisement for Various posts
- Child Development Project Office Advertisement of Anganwadi Worker / MiniAnganwadi Worker / Helpers with application Form
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.