- Shri Vinoba Bhave College of Nursing – Admission Notice regarding B.Sc. Nursing 2022-23
- Shri Vinoba Bhave College of Nursing – Prospectus of B.Sc. Nursing 2022-23
- Institute of Paramedical Sciences – Admission Notice regarding Institute of Paramedical Science for the Academic year 2022-2023
- Institute of Paramedical Sciences – Institute of Paramedical Sciences 2022-23 Prospectus.
- Silvassa Municipal Council Purchase of Soft Starter for Sewerage pumping station entire in Silvassa Municipal Council Area. (4th Call)
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Fabrication work for Ambulance under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, DNH & DD
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Rate Contract of purchase of X-ray, MRI Materials under the Dept. Health & Family Welfare, DNH & DD
- Department of Health and Family Welfare Tender Notice for Rate contract for purchase of Nutritional Biscuits under the Department of Health and family welfare, DNH & DD
- National Health Mission Advertisement for the Post of District Programme Manager
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services Advertisement for the various posts on Short term contract basis under Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogaya Yojana
- Directorate of Medical & Health Services Advertisement for the various posts on Short term contract basis under NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute and Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Govt. College Walk in Interview for the various posts of Guest/Visiting Faculty in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Govt. College
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Dhodia, Varli, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.