- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College – Online Exam fee submission notice for Sem-II.
- Covid Helpline Numbers Status for Patients Admitted at Shri Vinoda Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa, DNH.
- District Disaster Management Authority – Order regarding absent regular or contractual staff for 3 more days in industries. Dated 03/05/2021
- District Disaster Management Authority – Order regarding Teachers are appointed for assistance to the incident Commanders of various area of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Dated 03/05/2021
- Silvassa Municipal Council Tender Notice for various works
- Transport Department Corrigendum regarding EOI for Selection of Agency for Implementing AIS-140 based Vehicle Tracking Management System (VTMS) for Safety and Enforcement in UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
- Dr. APJ Abdual Kalam Govt. College Tender Notice for Limited Tender Notice for hiring Security Guard service.
- Silvassa Municipal Council Supply of Metal, Grit, GSB, and Wet Mix in Silvassa Municipal Council area (Cold Ready Mix)
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Advertisement for Visiting Faculty
About Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies near the western coast of India and consists of two separate parts. Of these, Dadra is surrounded by the state of Gujarat, and Nagar Haveli lies on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The territory has hilly terrain especially towards the north-east and east where it is surrounded by ranges of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Hills). River Daman Ganga and its three tributaries cut across this territory. The most prominent tribes are Dhodia, Kokna and Varli, with small groups of Koli, Kathodi, Naika and Dubla scattered across the territory. On 11 August 1961, it became a part of the India and was announced to be a Union Territory.As it shares borders with both Gujarat and Maharashtra, the languages spoken here are Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bhilodi and Bhili.